God's plan for you understanding your purpose

What is the purpose of getting up in the morning what wakes me up? what drive me forward? What directs me? What is the purpose of all that I am that I'm doing in the whole of my life. Not just in faith, but in my family in my future my finances? What is behind the universe? What is my life all about? Where did I come from? What am I here? Where am i going? If you want to know the purpose of your life. You got to start with God. 




You can't tell you what your purpose is because you didn't make you. The only way you were ever gonna know your purpose, for your life why you're here on this planet. What on earth you're here for is a talk to your creator God who made you and be read the owners manual. God has never created anything without a purpose, every plant has a purpose, every star has a purpose, every animal has a purpose. God does not create things without a reason without a purpose. 

And if your heart is being and you're breathing there's a purpose for your life. Because God never makes anything without purpose, and the very fact that you're alive makes your life meaningful that God had a reason for creating you it is in Christ. We find out who we are what we're living for part of the overall purpose, that he God is working out in everything and everyone. Verse: Colossians chapter 1 verse 16 says this:

 "For by him things were made, in heaven and on earth, things unseen, authorities, Lord's, rulers, and powers; all things were made by him and for him". 

So you say I really got to find myself. You're gonna find yourself in Christ. 




You were made by God, you were made for God. Until you understand that your life is never gonna make sense. You're gonna go through life wondering what on earth am I here for? You gotta a start with God. God wants you to know him and love him back. Here's what he says in the book of Hosea in the Bible chapter 6 verse 6. God says:

"Because my desire is for mercy and not offerings; for the knowledge of God more than for burned offerings". 

The most important thing you can know in life is that God loves you, and the most important thing you can do in life is love him back. 

First Timothy chapter 6 the Bible says this: 

"some people have missed the most important thing in life they don't know God". 

Now how do you know when you don't know God? How do you know when you're disconnected from God? How do you know when in that moment? You're not knowing and love God? God has given us a warning sign and that goes off like a bright yellow in your life every time you get disconnected from God, and that warning sign is the bible. 

When you worry you're acting like God doesn't exist, you're acting like if it's to be it's up to me. No! Its not up to you, it's up to God. And when you worry you're acting like it's all your responsibility. That you don't ha a heavenly Father who loves you that there aren't 7 000 promises in the bible, that God hasn't already agreed to take care of all your needs. We're always worried about what does God want me to do, God want me to do what job should I have? Where should I go to work? Where should I go to school? What should I do? 


We're always worried about what we should do. God is much more interested not in what you do, but in what you become. And the reason why is you're not talking your career to heaven, you're not taking your car to heaven, you're not taking your cash to heaven how much money you making. You're not taking your china to heaven, you're taking you character. The only thing that's going to heaven after you're 80 years or so here on earth is you. 

You're not taking any of your accomplishments, you're not taking any of your achievements. You're not taking any of your acquisitions, you're not taking any of you've up stockpile money materialism stuff like that. None of that's going to heaven. The only thing that's going to heaven is the person you because, the man you became, the woman you became the only thing you're taking to heaven is your character. And god puts you on this plants to develop your character to grow up spiritually and to become like Jesus Christ.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form

email-signup-form-Image

Subscribe

The ability to sacrifice now so you can enjoy later