Trust in the Lord with all your heart all the time.

Trust God! Two single-syllable words that you have heard forever, but you will discover as time passes how difficult they are to obey. Trust God, of course I have no way of knowing what the future holds for you. You may lose your home and everything in a fire, you may lose your spouse to an early disease detected, but not cured. 

You may lose your dreams, your hopes, you may lose a relationship that you have cultivated over the years all losses are painful. We prayed just as hard for my father when his health went downfall as we did for my mother.



 We quoted the same scriptures, we asked God to restore his health to let him live but my father went to be with the Lord. It didn't happen the way I wanted. There will always be unanswered questions. Why didn't my loved one make it ? Why am I not getting better? Why did this person leave? Some things are not going to make sense. But God wouldn't have allowed it if he wasn't going to bring good out of it you may not see it at the time.



But God knows what he's doing he has your best interest at heart. It's not random, its a part of his plan. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. All your heart, all your ways trust the Lord. But what about when things aren't going our way, our prayers aren't being answered. The problem isn't turning around, we're not seeing favor.

 Too often we get discouraged, think God why aren't you doing something? You can see I'm being mistreated my health isn't good. I worked hard, but I didn't get the promotion. We think when it changes we'll be happy when I meet the right person, when my health improves, when we have this baby, then we'll have good attitude that's conditional trust God.



 If you meet my demands if you answer my prayer the way I want on my timetable then I'll be my best. The problem with conditional trust is there will always be things we don't understand. Something that's not happening fast enough. 

It didn't work out the way we wanted, if I would have had conditional trust In would have gotten upset bitter God, why didn't you answer my prayers, the truth is God answer my prayer it just wasn't the way I wanted.  Trust God.. Trust God!                    

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form

email-signup-form-Image

Subscribe

The ability to sacrifice now so you can enjoy later